Basin Healthcare Center is Odessa's newest choice in healthcare.
We are an acute-care hospital with both out-patient and in-patient services.
The receptionist's job is to answer the telephone and greet patients and visitors. Performs general office activitites to provide clerical and administrative support for the facility. This is a Full-time position with benefits.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Performs reception and telephone operator activities for effective communication with all areas of the facility.
2. Screens calls, redirects calls, directs complaints to proper channels, and completes special assignments.
3. Performs errands when needed.
4. Performs other office, secretarial, and clerical duties as needed.
1. Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to speak effectively to internal and external customers required.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Previous clerical experience preferred.
Please attach a resume when completing the online application.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications